Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank you!


Jacob and I would like to thank everyone who came out last night and made the show such a success!!! We raised over $2800, all of which is going towards finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and Hodgkins.

A huge thank you to all the artists who donated their work. All night I had friends and strangers telling me how impressed they were by the level of work. There was some amazing work up on the walls. A big thank you goes out to Jeffrey from Jen Bekman Gallery for giving us the space for the night and being so gracious and generous with his time and resources.

Amazingly, we sold out of over 80% of the work, but we still have a few great pieced left. We are going to leave the auction open on these pieces until Sept 10th. If you'd like to bid on anything, please email me directly at isobelscho@gmail.com and let me know your bid. (We'll update what's still available tomorrow)

I've posted photos from the opening on my facebook page here. I think it should be open to anyone to look at, but if not, just make me your friend.

At the risk of sounding cheesy, I just lastly want to say that I am so humbled by the generosity and creativity of our friends. Last nights show was such a positive event and I feel really blessed to live in such a supportive community. Thank you to everyone who came out to show your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment